Cough for 6 months
My cousn has been suffering with cough for 6 months. She has the feeling of itching  in throat. She has taken severl medicines but did not affect. Now she has taking medicines prescribed by doctor ( see photo ) for 2 months but it is also not working. Plzz suggest the remedy and an experienced doctor.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi consult good physician get examined properly...chronic cough suggestive of tuberculosis..get your chest x ray,montoux test,sputum examination done...presently medication given to prevent allergic symptoms...I would suggest you to consult good physicians