Cough and throat infectio
Hi I am facing a cold cough and throat infection due to change in wether... I took some home remedies and want to avoid high antibiotic so tried Mox and deletus tablet. Got some benifit but still have problem...any remedy?

Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Prepare a docoction of 10-12 leaves of tulsi, 1/2 tsp grated ginger, 1/8 tsp mulethi powder in one glass of water. Boil till it reduces to half. Strain it, add 1/8tsp black pepper powder and sugar. Drink this twice a day and your throat will be fine.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir,,, it's good that you thought of avoiding higher antibiotics. Most of the times cold, cough, throat infection is due to viral causes gets better itself with some time,, how ever avoid cold food or drinks and warm salt water gargling, drinking hot coffee helps to relieve symptoms fast. Since you are started on antibiotics, it is important to complete course of it, it takes at least 3 days to see response. If it is getting better, should be continues for another 5 to 7 days. If your symptoms worsens with above treatment consult a general physician.