Cough and nose blockage

My son is having cough with phlegm and nose blockage. He is coughing moslty during the night in sleep. Last night i gave him KS6x as prescribed by a homeo physician, he vomited phlegm after 2hrs of administration. As prescribed by the past homeo physician i was giving him Ns6x and ks6x and one more was given for cough( like asthmatic cough). Can u please suggest the time of administration of these 2 medicines and also a proper treatment.

Doctor Answers (5) on Cough and nose blockage

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. D.Senthil Kumar Chennai | Alternative Medicine
Its good to continue the medication from same doctor, You can give medicines 3 to 4 times a day, Good to give before food,
Medicine are correct but as he is having cough restrict milk for few days. Give him plenty of water. Keep putting saline drops in his nose so that breathing should not be problem. Take care.
Those 2 are very good medicines. But of milder doses so it takes litle more time. Give him ammonium carb 200 potency daily night. You wil find lot of change