Cough and fever
My father is having fever sometimes 102 and cough from last 5 days  but his RT PCR was negative on Saturday. Oxygen level is above 94 95 .I have results of two tests with me CRP test- 44 mg/l D dimer test- 1.05 feu/ml Can someone please suggest how critical is it and what should be done? Attached the medications he is taking.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Sir even if rtpcr is negative crp and d dimer is mildly elevated for your father , this definitely needs some evaluation and since saturation is also somewhat low ,definitely you should consult someone
for next steps contact me via the app or on 8754**564964
Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.