Cough and cold- koferst pd for 4 month
Hi doctor my son 4 month old he has cold and cough am giving koferst pd 1/5 ml 2 times daily and 0.3 ml t minic ...Cough.not reduced please suggest good syrup

I advice Indian herbs. 150ml of drinking water,+ fresh crushed ginger,+ 3 black whole pepper+  3 cloves and jaggary. Boil it to concentrate to100ml. Cool it. Serve warm twice aday for 3days. Pl if they don't respond go for check up.to diagnose fully.
Greetings , cough is just a symptom so need to treat the root cause for cough so kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment part.