Cough and cold
Good morning doctor, my child name is Chirag, facing cough from last couple of days. Please help into this to get away this problem.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Follow my Id and treat your problems
Kindly consult privately and get proper medications after describing the details. Can consult me on practo