Cough and Bronchitis

My mother is suffering from congestion for last three years. She is also having slight bronchitis. it gone wrose when she had viral fever two weeks before.She is under treatment and taking Montelukast Sodium,Levocetirizine,HCL IR,Acebrophylline along with doxofylline and ambroxol hydrochloride. She is suffering from Clough for last three weeks. What should I do now? We are giving her nebulizer as well for last one week.I am scared for her lungs .what test we can perform to see the status of congestion and lungs? Is there any chances of TB? For how much time nebulization can be given to a person? She is taking duoline and budecart fir nebulization.

Doctor Answers (1) on Cough and Bronchitis

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Do not waste further time in this. Get her sputum evaluated for TB and grams stain. Also, consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. These tests and examination by pulmonologist is very necessary. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.