Cold cough congestion
I am using koract drops n levolin for her cold and cough but i am unable to see any kind of improvement. Kindly suggest me few home remedies as well so that she can feel comfortable

Try sitopaladi churn..you can make it at home. Give just a pinch of powder with honey twice a day..
Hello.......from how long she has cough and cold?? Only in milder form home remedies help .. Your medicines says she has hyperexaggerated bronchial response... Take her to hospital... Protect her from cold, dust and other pollutants... If her symptoms are not subsiding you have to take her to hospital.