Cough & cold & sneezing
I am suffering from cough & cold problem for long time & this is due to having excessive sweating. In morning & night I sneez at least 6 to 10. Throughout the day cough comes to my throat & now it smells bad & I suppose its due to having old cough. How  could i get released from this chronic disease.

Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Your cough and cold seems to have turned into a acute sinusitis. Kindly visit a ENT specialist and take the necessary treatment before it worsens further. Regards
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi as your symptoms are long standing I.e chronic consult pulmonologist for a thorough check up and treatment...