Cough after covid recovery
Hi doctor My husband got covid on May 6th 2021... But even today he is having cough... Complaining about phlum in troat... He had 2 medicines for cough during covid recovery... 1 grilinctus syrup 2 tab montair fx for 7 days Though the frequency of cough is 5-6 a day... But still he is complaining about phlum in his throat... Please suggest what to do.. and whom to consult... Or can I ignore this cough?

Kindly do a  pulmonologist consultation for detailed history and proper treatment

Consult a Pulmonologist for better treatment
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription