Corn foot on the sole
Hello this is Dinesh and I do have a corn foot problem for around two months. I have only one corn on my foot its paining to me while I'm walking. I just used corn foot band aids during this period but still it's not cured. Please suggest me some treatments and with which speciality doctor I want to get consult.

Dr. Vineeta Goel
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Gurgaon

hi, corns are the result of friction or pressure at particular points on soles or fingers. Pls check your footwear if they are ill fitted and cause of pressure. Homeopathy has very effective treatment for the same. You can safely go for it