Corn at left feet heel

3 month back one day I recognize that very small hard skin or like soft stone at my left leg feet just near hell. but from last mid of august if feel pain while walking. Before that it was only a hard skin or some kind of circular tight skin pained at the centre only when pushed or touched hardly by something. So, I consult with friends and use a corn cap for six days. As it still not removed I used a lotion called DUOFILM as per product's instruction from last 4-5 days. Pain got reduced but still problem(light pain) is there. Also it seems to be little larger in size and make large flat area of yellow colour compare to earlier. Please suggest whether continue with the lotion or I should do something else.

Doctor Answers (4) on Corn at left feet heel

Solution to this query has already been submitted.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for online treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
It is completely curable in homoeopathy.
Corns develop from inside and are easily treated with internal homeopathic remedy and removes the tendency for it too.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... I went through your query..... The podiatrist may be able to treat corns or badly callused areas using a sharp blade to remove the thickened area of skin. This is painless and should help reduce pain and discomfort. They can also provide advice on self-care and prescribe special insoles....