Control oil skin
I am a software profession. my face skin is oily. and it getting darken near eye. and how to control oil skin.?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Software professional means irregular office times, sleeping and eating? Am I right?Which means that you need to focus on changing your life style. That helps in maintaining insulin levels. For the oily skin, limit your washing of the face to 3 times a day. The more you wash your face the more oily it becomes. In the day time if your skin becomes oily, use a soft tissue to DAB your sweat and oil. Not wipe. This should help you a little but ultimately a timely visit to your nearest dermatologist will help you in the long run.
Dr. Phanindra V V

Use chandanasavam 15ml with water twice daily after food Use multani mitti for face pack