Contraction of penis fore

The foreskin of penis has contracted for unknown reasons. While I tried to forcefully open it few minor cracks came up. Kindly suggest the kind of doctor I must consult to.
views-icons 195 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhishek Johari
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Lucknow
You might be having phimosis......consult any good classical homoeopath nearby.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?