Contraception pill
I had to take an emergency pill due to unprotected sex . But ipill and unwanted 72 is not available almost anywhere in hyderabad . Are they banned everywhere ? The chemist gave i doz 72. So i wanted to know if it is d same like ipill . Is it safe to take i doz 72 ?

Hello there. That's also a medication for emergency contraception. You need to take one tablet within 72 hours of the unprotected intercourse. But they might not me available at all chemist or they may not give without a valid prescription. I suggest you consult a gynaecologist for further help. But you can take I doz 72. Regards