Continuous runny nose
Constantly have a runny nose and get through a toilet roll each day, trying to clear my airway through my nose. I sneeze 10-20 times a day. In the morning, after walking up from sleep the mucus is thicker and more yellow, whereas during the day it is clear and water like.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi may be due to allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You are having rhinosinusitis...meet ENT specialist