Continuous cough
My father is facing continuous cough since 2 months. We have shown it to doctors, but we want to know the reason behind it. N which specialist to show for. N he is also facing problem with his ear too.
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Use this Practo app to select the best ENT Surgeon near you and fix up an instant appointment at a convenient time.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.