Continuous cough
For the past one month, i am facing cough issues which is not at all improving. Initially there was yellow cough, now only white is there but i am coughing a lot. I don't have fever. And its very irritating. Kindly tell what to do.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder Sagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Rule out sinusitis with ct scan of nose and sinuses . Sinusitis could be one of the cause for continuous cough. Consult a pulmonologist to rule out lung causes.