Continues stomach problem

I am 25 year old and healthy,however i am facing problem of bad acidity since months. Also i have started facing loose motions problem. If i eat outside or i eat spicy food , the very next hour i start facing loose motions. I dont face stomach ache. Burping and farting is increased. Please advice for this serious issue

hello there. I understand your issue. and as of now, your problem can be tackled without medicines. there's what you could do. 1. drink lots of water. 2. divide your meals in 5 small and frequent meals . 3. have a bowl of curd everyday in the afternoon. 4. avoid oily and spicy foods for some days. 5. if acidity is severe, you could take tab. ranitidine 300mg as a single dose per day atleast 20 mins before food. 6. yoga, pranayama and meditation will also help. if it still persists, then you need to consult a gastroenterologist in person. regards