Pain at neck after coughing means probably you are suffering from dry cough..
Follow these advice
1. Syrup Grilinctus 2tsf thrice daily for 3-5 days
2. Tab Mondeslor 1 tab at bed time
3. Tab Azithral 500mg for 3 days
4. Avoid pain killers like Aspirin, Avoid alcohol / smoking if any
5. Consume plenty of water and nutritious diet
6. Get CBC with DLC done and share report with me if possible
It looks like allergic or viral Bronchitis .if there is no fever, then take any allergic tablets n cough syrup for dry cough.get yr Blood CBC done to know Eosinophil count.Consult a physician over there.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.