Continue voice in ears

In my both ears voice like sssseeeee....      ( like air come of pincture tubes)  is coming last few months, I consult ent at udaipur, Dr.  told that this illness is known as tinnitus and nothing can be do for this.  So it's final or it may curable. Please advice me. Thinks

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Puducherry

Tinnitus or ringing sound in the ear commonly occurs secondary to sensory neural hearing loss in the ear. As your doctor said there are no proved medical treatment for this condition. Tinnitus usually needs to be evaluated by a qualified audiologist and after complete assessment it can be treated by hearing aids or devices known as tinnitus maskers. Sometimes tinnitus retraining therapy can be useful
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Tinnitus is a sign of onset of nerve deafness. Get an audiometry to evaluate type of deafness. Contact a good ENT Surgeon using practo app with the reports.