Continously bleedng...
I referred many doctors.. They said harmons unbalanced..many tablets very taken by me..but no use..6 months tablets must be used they told.. 2 months over..but no use..they told they will be giving me harmontablet..and how to u use the harmontablet and wat the use of it...

Hello, Since how long are you having menstrual issues? You should take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
You should take tab and send me your usg.report
If u r told to start tab then go for it. No harm
Have you had this problem since periods started or is it recent? You should start the tablets advised. Also, get TSH and the ultrasound done if not done already