Continous Sneezing
Hello SIr !, I am suffering from continuous sneezing, especially in dust other wise in the morning when i wake up, it goes non stop to atleast 15 sneezes a time and continues for the whole day, once a doctor prescribed me L-Hist Mont tablet, it treats well, but i am searching for a cure. Could you help me out? Thanks.

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

In Ayurveda we have permanent solution for such allergic conditions but you need to do continuous medication for a month or 2. But whatever medicines given Will be completely safe if are ready for it definitely we can manage better way