Contact lenses and specs
Hi, I have been using contact lenses for past 8 years and still using it and shall i use the powered specs while I'm not wearing contact lenses.is it advisableb to use both alternatively or it would harm my eye? Pls let me know

Hi Contact lens can be used for 7/8 hours daily ..without any issue. Whenever possible, it is a good idea to let the eyes breath and give a break .. So for outside , use contacts.. When at home ..use specs ..
Hello Sir..of course you should use your Spectacles when you are giving a break to contact lenses..it won't cause any issues if you use the Spectacles and Contact lenses alternatively.