Contact lens
I have -3powers with cylinder number which contact lens are good and how much hrs do I wear lens ...

You can wear toric soft lenses . They are more comfortable than the semi soft or RGP lenses ( rigid gas permeable) we used to prescribe earlier . Also if your spectacle number has not increased in PDR one year, you can have a Lasik procedure to get rid of your entire number and be spectacle and contact lens free foe the next 20 years . Around 40 years of age you will need near glasses . Maskatieyeclinic Opposite Charni Road station east, Mumbai
Hello A. You can wear toric lenses for clear vision B.  I personally recommend 8 hrs per day.