Consultation ? Help?
I want to know me and my girlfriend is 18 now can we consult a gynecologist ? Is it a crime that under aged cannot meet them ?can we meet any gynecologist without aby problem ?Can anyone tell please ! We don't want to get this news outside or to our family! Kindly help please!

Hello, You can visit a gynecologist. There is nothing to worry about.
Hi. Ya. You can meet gynaecologist. The conversation between you and your dr is always confidential. So dont worry about it. Its good that you meet and discuss everything .
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you can consult any gynaecologist.  Its not a crime at any age. You can consult any doctor as a matter of fact. You do not have to worry about it. The gynaec will definitely help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.