Consulation Hepatitis B
Dear Sir/Madam, During my blood donation i have got to know that i have Hepatitis B positive and range is 2570 so could you please provide the answer/suggestions on the below queries. My Age Is : 27(Single) 1.what is the condition of hepatits b viral in my body the range 2570? 2.Planning for the marriage so what is your suggestion on this , since it can be transferred through blood donation/physical body interaction. so could you please suggest on this. 3.Do i need to go through the treatment with bed rest or can take without bed rest. 4.Can you please suggest any doctor for this. 5.At this stage is treatment is required or not required and if its required means how long i have to take . 6.Ayurvedic /english treatment? Hope so if you can provide me the answer for the above questions with your suggestions then it will be a great help for me. Thanks in advance.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Yes it's curable and it does spread to blood nne to consult a physician and then you will be given antibodies for need to ve careful for few need to undergo other few tests to know about the status and infectivity....please consult a physician....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.