Constpation rightBackpain

I am getting constipation for almost 4 years and severe back pain in lower right side which worsens if I masturbate. I am also getting pus, bloody stools, difficulty starting urination , gas problems and sometimes semen in urine followed by pain in penis. There's a burning sensation inside anus and also feeling pain between testicles and anus. There's always cramps in back when I wake up.Also every night I wake up at sometime and there's an urgency for urination and I become hungry at that time. I have dropped masturbation but I am going through wet dreams or nocturnal emissions every 2days and my body feels very weak after it.The pain in the lower right side of back is still very discomforting.

Doctor Answers (1) on Constpation rightBackpain

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Nocturnal emission n masturbation at yr age is common. it does not harm u physically n due to that u r not feeling weak. cause of yr weakness is yr digestive problem. u may have intestinal infection so u need to to consult one physician., For yr constipation u need to take high fibers in yr diet like green leafy vegetables, fruits like papaya , banana, mangoes etc , drink lot of water during the day n after getting up in the morning