My hubby is 51 years old and suffering with constipation since 6 months. He consulted so many doctors but no use. When he was taking tablets he was OK if he stopped medicine same repeating d problem. Medicine he is taking now Unienzyme, Actimarin, Gudlax Plus Liquid. 
views-icons 113 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, I have gone through your post, I assume that he is not suffering from any long standing illness, he should take diet rich in fiber adequate amount of fluids, regular exercise/walking. It's good to take Gastroenterologist opinion. Wish him a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?