Constipation issue

I have constipation problem. On regular basis I eating healthy food, fruits, juices etc. In night I taking trifala powder which is suggested by dadi maa on daily basis one table spoon to clear my stomach in d morning . Just because of constipation I have pimples on my face, which is very worried issue for me. Please suggest some home remedies to cure my stomach problem. Nd as well suggest me some exercise too.

Doctor Answers (1) on Constipation issue

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
Constipation is a very common issue. You need to change your dietary lifestyle and take suppirtive medicines,if needed. Stop taking powder form of trifala. Triphala juice is available in apollo pharmacy. You must take triphala juice always in completely empty stomach at around early morning and early evening and after taking triphala,donot eat anything for 15-20mins. Never take trifala after meal, it doesnot work good. Avoid fibre diets and spicy food most of the times. Avoid diary products and yogurt. Avoid red meats and big fishes. Avoid pickles. Take raw green tea with honey and pudina leaves once daily for lifetime. After all of these supportive methods, you may need conservative treatment. Come in private chat for medications from my side. Exercises like deep fresh breathing and yoga will help you. Jogging will be good. If you have pimples,than it surely needs medications. Home remedies for pimples are secondary. Check for colonoscopy,if your constipation remains after all of my supportive and medicinal advices are completed honestly.