cancer-icon
Constipation and Thin stools
Earlier i used to pass stools 2 times a day but all Of sudden i faced constipation leading to passing stool(pencil like) once a day along with bloating and loos of appetite, chest burn and persistence urge to Pass stools but was unable to do. I also felt pain while passing stools and a little blood. Dr. Advised prescribed sompraz d mewa c veeflox200 and a usg whole abdomen that was normal. Feeling better but i read on google that pencil like stools is a symptom of colon cancer. I am 32 years old and no family history of colon cancer. Should i get myself tested further ? Please help

Please understand that one symptom alone cannot.be considered as cancer.You have mentioned pencil like stools and there was associated constipation with associated mild bleeding.There might be several reason for the above issues.You haven't mentioned anything about recent change in diet or whether you are drinking adequate water or whether you are having sedentary lifestyle.All these factors can cause constipation also and it can be relieved by correcting these factors.
Since I donot know your proper history and I donot want to neglect the issues mentioned by you,I suggest you to consult a Gastroenterologist nearby.If something noteable is there..he might suggest you a colonoscopy ( note: if the doctor feel it's important for you to undergo that) Colonoscopy is not only to see whether you have cancer but can diagnose a lot of conditions .So don't preoccupy your mind with thoughts of cancer