Constant pooping
Past few days, I cannot stop pooping. When I was trying to get ready for bed, my stomach and lower intestines were hurting like hell, which got better after I had diarrhea. I woke up this morning and immediately had to go again. Then not even three hours of being up I went again twice. I been really exhausted lately, stressed and not hungry. Help

HELLO, TABLET ENTROQUINOL TWO-TIME A DAY. ONE COURSE OF OZ OFLOXACILLIN N ORNIDAZOLE TWO-TIME A DAY AFTER LUNCH N DINNER FOR FIVE DAYS. PLENTY OF LIQUIDS. ORS WITH WATER. LIGHT DIET WITH LEAST OIL AND.. O.K BYE.

I cant poop and my stomach hurts How to poop when constipated Constant pressure to poop