Constant itching
I have been going through constant itching on my upper thighs,beneath my testicles and bumbs since a month now.i visited doc(not a skin specialist)and was told that its an fungal infection,took medicles and applied various creams like Turboderm but nothing has worked,the cream cures it for a while but nothing has settled it completely.My hygiene is not bad,a bath a day,changing innerwear and clothes daily is all i do.What m i supposed to do to get rid of it completely?please help.Thanks in advance.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infection is very common and was very easy to treat. With rampant usage of antifungals, the fungus has become stubborn. There are various ways to deal around the situationbut first see a Dermatologist for reestablishing the diagnosis. Once confirmed, treatment can be initiated. Don't worry it will resolve for sure if you correctly follow the recommendations. Hope it helps.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Stop Turboderm.