Constant Hair loss.

My lose hair not only when it's wet but also when it's not. I feel it has become weak and comes out in large numbers. Please help.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Adv :-Arnica Hair Treatment(WHEEZAL'S) USAGE :Apply twice aday.
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Mam you need to consult a homoeopath for this problem .only via homoeopathy u will be cured or get benefit from hair fall .u can contact us or consult nearby.these meds are safe and non toxic..
Hi, if you have history of recent change in residence with that a recent change in water using for shower will be there, which might be a cause. Most of the times increased mineral content of a water or impure water or rusty pipes supplying water might also be a cause, so kindly check the water you are utilising for shower. Sometimes allergies to certain hair products will be there so kindly avoid using hair gels. Stress and anxiety can also increase hair fall so try to do yoga and meditation to destress.most of the times poor eating habits resulting in poor nutrition which is one of the commonest cause, so I advise you to eat nutritious food like egg white, sprouts, chicken, green leafy vegetables, milk twice daily, fibre rich fruits and vegetables,nuts etc. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dermatologist for further management.