Constant Common Cold 24x7

Hello, I am suffering from common cold from last 8 years. Cannot control it. I had consulted so many doctors but nobody is able to cure it permanently. Only temporarily cure has been done. I cannot eat cold, cannot sit infront of AC directly, cannot face dust , constant nasal discharge is going on. Everytime there are 3-4 sneeze in morning once I wake up. I am also suffering of irritation in eyes, headache , lack of sleep, breathing problem. I cannot even think to go to hill stations for vacation. This started in 2008 when I was in Indore for my studies. Due to dust, I caught permanent cold. Even in May, this thing is going on. One of my nostril is blocked, other one is open what I observed when I inhale from nose. Also I have to breathe from Mouth as well sometimes. Kindly suggest a permanent solution for this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Constant Common Cold 24x7

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You cannot have common cold continuously for 8years. It seems you are suffering from perennial nasal allergy. Get a routine blood test done along with absolute eosinophil count & TSH. Get a CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses done. If there is only allergic changes, intra nasal steroid spray and anti-allergics by mouth will help you. If there are polyps or any sinus pathology you will require surgery.