Constant bloating for 4 days
Hi, I was informed that I have IBS around 6 weeks ago. I have been following a low fodmap diet most of the time. I have had heavy bloating and feel very uncomfortable in my stomach (high and central just below my breast bone) for 4 days now and have tried both home remedies and over the counter remedies but to no avail. The bloating has been all day every day even if I have not eaten. It is also quite uncomfortable to sleep on my front and my back. Do you have any ideas? Thanks Steve

[ ] Chew tab. Moza MPS- 1 SOS in case of excessive burping. Remedies for bloating:Avoid or limit intake of foods known to cause wind and bloating, such as beans, onions, broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower.Eat fruits like papayas and pineapples that can help you get rid of the stomach bloating fast.Cut back on dairy products that may cause bloating.Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.Eat smaller meals and avoid eating too much at a time.Rule out food allergies and intolerances to common foods that are common causes of bloating.Avoid swallowing air and gases that can contribute to bloating.
Consult a Gastroenterologist