Constant bad behavior and agitation
My father has a problem with him He doesn't talk to anyone in a good way and is always angry with everyone He doesn't even talk to his own family and is always shouting everytime It is growing more and more each day and we are facing problems everyday due to the same It has become very difficult to live with him now He is in his 50's only Please suggest a way He doesn't even understand that he needs to consult a psychiatrist now
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Since how long have you noticed change in his behavior. And how is mood like throughout the day. You should consult a psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.