Conjestion problem
I have a baby boy nd he is 7+ months. He is having congestion since 2+ months. I had done check ups several times. At that point of time his problem rectified. But again and again same problem occurs when whether changes. In a normal cold weather he starts having congestion prob. What should I need to do so that prob will be resolved from the root 2- He is having coughing problem. Is this problem is because of the above mentioned problem?

Dr. Deepika Gulati
Pediatrician 15 yrs exp Delhi
Recurrent congestion is usually because of allergy , it can't be completely cured off, it will improve with age.what you can do is to comply  the treatment  properly to avoid long term consequences