Confusion in test results

I am 29 yrs old,diagnosed with PCOD.I am done with AMH,FSH,LH,Prolactin and TSH tests.Results are as: AMH-3.55 ng/mL FSH-5.61 mIU/mL LH-3.79 mIU/mL Prolactin-23.56 ng/mL TSH-5.830 uIU/mL Please help to interpret the result. My doctor said only to loose weight. What are chances of getting pregnant.

Doctor Answers (3) on Confusion in test results

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Your tsh and prolactin levels are high. Please visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park New Delhi so that I can guide you better. You can also mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Pcod is a metabolic  problem and cannot  be  healed only with tablets. It's very difficult  to lose weight  when  your hormones are not balanced.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr.Rima Sonpal Pune | Gynecologist
Ur prolactin is high..n tsh also high..u need meds for dat
Plz consult privately for further treatment