Confused and low on mood

I'm always confused, I don't really know what I want to do. Things at a point are always correct thing to do, but after a point I get bored. I'm always thinking about something, always lost. Most of the time I'm at home, and when I go out at rare occasions I get so nervous to speak to people. At this point, everyone's sorted with life and I'm here still struggling to get somewhere. What do I do?

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Was it a conscious  decision of you to stay at home after marriage? !! Are u finding it difficult  to adjust in a new environment? !! How long u hv been married? Try to go out and talk to neighbours.  If time permits  enroll  yourself in some classes either as hobbies  or for any other activities. If u further feel that u r not able to get clarity do consult a psychological counsellor in your city and understand youself and your future.
Harisha N L

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck