Confused about a rat bite
I woke up with a rash today morning which some how resembles a rat bite. I have seen a rat in the room and have been keeping rat poison to keep it away. Though I didn't wake at night nor the wound bled. But I'd like to know if I need to do anything.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It may not be a rat bite. You do not have to do anything about it now. Just clean it and apply a metrogyl gel over it twice a day. It will heal in 3-4 days. Do not remove the scab when it forms. If you notice anything wrong with it, consult a general physician in person soon. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.