RAT BITE -
Gota rat bite : took tetanus within 5 hours. Doctor suggested to take Rabies injections (just to be on safe side). I was just curious was it correct. Wound has be almost healed. Any comments ..!!!

Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes his suggestion was right to take rabies vaccination just to be on a safer side. But since its been so long and you say that the wound has also healed, its okay if you do not take also. what he suggested was for prevention and it would be good for you if you take. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.