Concieving aftr miscarrag
I lost my pregnancy after 6 weeks...now my regular period will come n all reports are normal...when I should try for conceive... I want baby now...is my body ready...or I should wait for some time...

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's not normal to have abortion... invariably  there is an imbalance in the body which  leads to this issue. You may want to heal your body before  you  plan again. A good Gynaecologist  who understands  hormones  can help you. If you really  want  to  know and heal the root cause of your problem,please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Continue with folic acid now for at least 2-3 month then start trying
Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
U should wait till mentally and physically u r ok . May be 2 to 3 months then start trying as concieving also take some time