We got married since 08 may 2014. after marriage we came in Pune. One yr we take safety. but since august we are trying for family planing. but till date i don't get pregnancy. I had consult with doctor in delhi (my home). doctor said that try minimum 6 months then come. but she advise us for test like thyroid, sugar, AMH, RBS, CBC and so many. i had all tests. In report there is no problem. only AMH valve is 2. She said its not a big problem. She gives me hormones tablet for 2 months. but till date i have no pregnancy. so please advise me should i go to any nearest gynecologist doctor or wait for pregnancy.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Infertility is not only a problem of female . One should rule out chances of male infertility. Semen analysis is required . After considering sperm count ,sperm motility and structure doctor comment on fertility of your husband. If your having normal regular periods ,chance of male infertility is more . You both consult gynaecologist once and follow their suggestions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.