Conceiving problem

Im 35, trying to conceive since last 4 years for second baby. I have done HSG, AMH tests. All are normal. My husbands sperm count is on lower side. I have undergone two IUI procedures with no success. Are there no chances of me conceiving left now?

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Need to evaluate in detail..Plz consult n infertility specialist..U cn conceive don't wry
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is difficult to determine without evaluating you and your partner in person. Since it has been 4 years of yout rying to conceive naturally, you should immediately consult an infertility specialist. Also, you are 35 years old so your ovarian reserve begins to decline. You can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. My clinic offers vared gynecological treatments and services so that you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Visit an infertility specialist.