Conceived problem

Dear Sir / Madam, We are married for 2 years. last one year we are trying for a baby. But still my wife is not able to get conceived. We both visited to doctor and the doctor has prescribed for medicine fol-5 tab for 3 months each one tab in morning. The same has been completed. Also, she ultrasound her uterus and it is normal. My age is 36 and wife age is 28 is the age gap is a problem. I am seizure patient , I am taking encorate chrno 500 tab daily 2 tab last 5 years. Is the medicine reduce the sperm count? Is there specific period for conceive a baby? tell me the best period to conceive. I am worried. Please help. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceived problem

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
U need to get ur semen report. Yes many psychiatric medicine have action on the sperm count and libido. I don't think it is possible to explain everything on this forum. If u r in Pune come to visit me or else u will have to send me all of ur reports si that I can help