Conceive councelling
Is it possible to get pregnant with stress? I'm 29 years old. I had an abortion year ago. I think of that all the time and grieve now. Can I get pregnant agai ? Trying to conceive last 3 months

Avoid stress.  Consult a gynaecologist and get your complete check up.
Yes you can get pregnant but you should not take stress and try for a new beginning . Stress sometimes can cause delayed pregnancy so start meditation and do mild exercise to relieve stress. We can help you treat that. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Yes,you can become pregnant again. Recommend you for ayurveda treatment, to strengthen ur uterus for healthy baby. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Yes there is always a hope Don't worry take proper diet exercise and sleep well
Yes you will.
Hi, yes you can get pregnant again, will suggest you to relax and do exercise and  meditation with healthy food. Pls be positive and have healthy life