As I'm very dark my friend suggested me to use skinlite it safe?wt r d side effects?if I can use it how to use it?

Doctor Answers (1) on Complexion

Hi. Greetings. Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. For decades companies like fair and lovely have caused people to have weird mind sets and expectations. Let your skin have its normal complexion given by God and nature. Just parents being fair may not be the only criteria for "fair complexioned children" . use a sunscreen when out doors and a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables will help your skin remain healthy and glowing. Don't use skin lite cream, it should not be used for fairness and will lead to skin atrophy and pimples and further darkening . Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.