Complete dizziness
Today I felt complete dizziness and fatigue like my mind is not working and I have lost my ability to think and felt a lot light headed don't know why even after sleeping full 8 and half hours but the moment I drank water I started feeling good and soon I drank one more glass and I was back normal but still feeling some vibrations in my mind what is it ?may be a low bp ?

Maybe yes It’s the most common cause If This was first time then probably now ur ok.
Keep ur self hydrated. Lemon juice n lassi
Thanks

+116
Chat with a doctor
Hi there. I understand your concern. Lightheadedness and dizziness have many causes that need thorough evaluation
Please take online consultation with a neurologist
Consult a Neurologist & Cardiologist