Common fatigue solution
Many doctors confirmed that I am having common fatigue but the problem is even I'm taking rest there is no effect still pain in my back,hands,left leg especially. Plz help me here I'm taking medicines Myospaz Hot fomentation Vitamin d3 tab Protein x Just taken this can u let me know is i am taking right.

You may have chronic fatigue syndrome if underlying systemic diseases are ruled out...meet MD physician
You are already taking many medicines, please share your complete blood test reports with me for further information

Common blood tests for fatigue